About ÆSTELANCE moisturizing products
The condition of the hair depends on its genetic makeup, chemical procedures, length, environment, styling and care habits. Proteins, lipids and moisture play a vital role in the health of the hair. The more damaged the hair, the more these three conditioning elements have to be replenished. Moisturizing/conditioning is the most important step for healthy, shiny hair, especially if hair is chemically treated.
Balm leave-in conditioner - For dry (medium to coarse) hair
Energy leave-in strengthener - For fine, limp or fragile hair
Hydrate leave-in conditioner - For fine to medium hair
Mud mask - Moisturizes all types of hair and scalp
Oil complex - For very dry hair and scalp
Protein mask - Conditions dry or damaged (medium to coarse) hair
Revitalize leave-in conditioner - For fine to medium hair
Open AllClose All
- What are ÆSTELANCE treatments?
- They make the hair shinier, softer and more manageable. Treatments reduce porosity and brittleness so hair color holds longer and looks more vibrant. Proteins add strength, lipids add elasticity and weight, and moisture adds vitality.
- How do our treatments work?
- The principle is that of a magnet and a pin. Damaged hair has a negative charge which attracts the positively-charged conditioning substances. These attach to the hair and repair the damage.
- What about fine hair?
- Our treatments have more protein and fewer lipids
to avoid making the hair heavy. Having the right haircut is most important with fine hair - slightly layered works best. Color, texturizing procedures or perms fluff up the cuticle layer to give more volume.
- When should I get a salon treatment?
- Whenever hair has been chemically processed or is suffering from a more damaged condition - dryness, brittleness, split ends, breakage. ÆSTELANCE professional treatments are more intense and are available at your salon. Be sure to follow-up with home care.
- Additional ÆSTELANCE products
- Consult with your ÆSTELANCE Specialist to learn how the right combination of ÆSTELANCE cleanse, tone, moisturize, and design products can revitalize and bring out the best in your hair and scalp.